• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Disobeying an unlawful/unethical order - Mandatory Vaccinations

brihard

Army.ca Fixture
Mentor
Reaction score
There is a correlation between rates of Autism and increased vaccines. This is not causation of course...who would ever fund that type of research?
Jesus. No. That was completely discredited, the paper was retracted, and Andrew Wakefield, the charlatan who popularized that bit of nonsense, had his license to practice medicine revoked for fraudulent research publication. If you believe in a link between vaccines and autism, you are a credulous fool.

Misses muffett

Reaction score
Jesus. No. That was completely discredited, the paper was retracted, and Andrew Wakefield, the charlatan who popularized that bit of nonsense, had his license to practice medicine revoked for fraudulent research publication. If you believe in a link between vaccines and autism, you are a credulous fool.
There is also a positive correlation between how many beers you drink and the increase in your blood alcohol content. Again, no study needed.

OldSolduer

Army.ca Legend
Reaction score
Not sure which study you speak of. However autism rates have increased with increased number of various vaccines. Resulting in a positive correlation. No study needed.
Did you not read Brihards post or are you being deliberately obtuse?

Maybe autism rates are up because of all the shifty chemicals we have used to preserve food?

Bruce Monkhouse

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
Autism rates are up because we've evolved as a caring species and just no longer call someone the village idiot because of some bad luck in life.

Bruce Monkhouse

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
Not sure which study you speak of. However autism rates have increased with increased number of various vaccines. Resulting in a positive correlation. No study needed.
What incresed vaccines are those please? You obviously have studied this.......

dimsum

Army.ca Fixture
Mentor
Reaction score
True. I havent had a vaccine since Ive been in, or since I was in my teens - it was also not a condition of my enrollment. The segregation and degradation is disgusting aka harassment.
Wait what? How did you somehow escape the vax lineup during Basic Training?

SupersonicMax

Army.ca Veteran
Mentor
Reaction score

Misses muffett

Reaction score