• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

All things Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)

Jarnhamar

Army.ca Legend
Reaction score
Oh bullshit. Who knows who's vaccinated or not, when out and about?

You know there's a third option. Don't get vaccinated and stay home. Oh, and don't post conspiracy theory crap about COVID/vaccines/NWO....
I'm sure you remember when travel bans were racist and there was no proof Covid could be transferred between humans.

Things change. Next month the government may decide you need your vaccine passport to go inside any public building.

OldSolduer

Army.ca Legend
Reaction score
I'm sure you remember when travel bans were racist and there was no proof Covid could be transferred between humans.

Things change. Next month the government may decide you need your vaccine passport to go inside any public building.
To get into a hockey game or in the military gym you need your vaxx card. No card, no entry at least here in Winnipeg

PMedMoe

Army.ca Legend
Donor
Reaction score
Since most things can be done online, I'm okay with that. As long as people can still access necessities (groceries, etc).

HiTechComms

Reaction score
To get into a hockey game or in the military gym you need your vaxx card. No card, no entry at least here in Winnipeg
In the military they check your vaxx card to get into military gym? I mean isn't that redundant since members are vaccinated?

Fishbone Jones

Army.ca Myth
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
Being vaxxed is not the problem. Being vaxxed with a rushed vaccine that nobody knows the future ramifications of is the problem. Unless the vaccination is completely benign, nobody can say what the future holds for people that have been jabbed, especially children. Big pharma is driven by profit, not humanitarian ideals. One only needs look at the opioid crisis to see where their loyalties lay. The word for word scripts parroted by the MSM should give cause to consider the source as well as the amount of current affairs programs and major news programs sponsored by Pfizer. I have developed a healthy mistrust of government, MSM and big pharma. Just because some people have degrees and post nominals doesn't mean I should follow, blindly, what they profess. For everyone of them stating their support, there are just as many that don't. However, there's an agenda to push and the big money gets the airwaves.

Altair

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Being vaxxed is not the problem. Being vaxxed with a rushed vaccine that nobody knows the future ramifications of is the problem. Unless the vaccination is completely benign, nobody can say what the future holds for people that have been jabbed, especially children. Big pharma is driven by profit, not humanitarian ideals. One only needs look at the opioid crisis to see where their loyalties lay. The word for word scripts parroted by the MSM should give cause to consider the source as well as the amount of current affairs programs and major news programs sponsored by Pfizer. I have developed a healthy mistrust of government, MSM and big pharma. Just because some people have degrees and post nominals doesn't mean I should follow, blindly, what they profess. For everyone of them stating their support, there are just as many that don't. However, there's an agenda to push and the big money gets the airwaves.
The amount of nonsense you get away with posting here consistently amazes me.

Bruce Monkhouse

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
Easy there Sunshine.......we value discussion here, not echo chambers. And, although I disagree with him on this stance, I except that in 20 years he may have been 100% right, when most of us have an extra hand growing out of our foreheads. Only time establishes the truth....

Blackadder1916

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
One of my grandchildren is vaxxed. Stella is only 10 but I’d like to see her vaxxed as well.

Kids are - or at least were - vaxxed all the time. IIRC I think at one time they had to be just to attend school.

It's a mixed bag in Canada. Two provinces (Ont & NB) require diphtheria, tetanus, polio, measles, mumps, and rubella immunization (sounds pretty much like the shots one gets when joining the army) and while it is reported that Manitoba requires measles vax for school attendance, nothing on that province's immunization schedule so states. All the other jurisdictions recommend but don't mandate unless an outbreak justifies a public health order.

OldSolduer

Army.ca Legend
Reaction score
It's a mixed bag in Canada. Two provinces (Ont & NB) require diphtheria, tetanus, polio, measles, mumps, and rubella immunization (sounds pretty much like the shots one gets when joining the army) and while it is reported that Manitoba requires measles vax for school attendance, nothing on that province's immunization schedule so states. All the other jurisdictions recommend but don't mandate unless an outbreak justifies a public health order.
Thanks. I'm relying on my memory of school so I could be a bit dated.

Fishbone Jones

Army.ca Myth
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
I could say the same for you. One only need look at the usual suspects that always drop their stupid little spam and laughing emojies on everything I post. Although not widespread, cancel culture is alive and well at milnet amongst your little gang. If I don't agree or post contrary to your ugly group think, your first reaction is ad hominems and ridicule. This is why you, The Head and others of your ilk are ignored. I won't play your childish games. For now, at least there is still some semblance of Freedom of Expression in Canada and I fully intend on taking advantage of it as long as I can. So keep posting your slurs, secure in the knowledge that I could care less about your kindergarten reviews.

TheHead

Reaction score
Childish games? You continuously blame immigrants for the rise of Covid in red states, , defended white nationalism and have spent the last few decades being vile and driving Liberals away from this site and you want to call us childish? If me laughing at your Qanon conspiracies' hurts you so much I'll take a step back from clicking that big bad humorous button because it wounds you so.

Fishbone Jones

Army.ca Myth
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
Childish games? You continuously blame immigrants for the rise of Covid in red states, , defended white nationalism and have spent the last few decades being vile and driving Liberals away from this site and you want to call us childish? If me laughing at your Qanon conspiracies' hurts you so much I'll take a step back from clicking that big bad humorous button because it wounds you so.
See, didn't even read it did you sunshine. I don't give a fiddler's fuck about you or your opinion. Your main contribution since you joined is lurking and slamming. At least I make an effort to contribute. It just more typical finger pointing to bolster your own non status. L8r. Back to Ignore with you.

Reactions: QV

Remius

Army.ca Fixture
Reaction score
See, didn't even read it did you sunshine. I don't give a fiddler's fuck about you or your opinion. Your main contribution since you joined is lurking and slamming. At least I make an effort to contribute. It just more typical finger pointing to bolster your own non status. L8r. Back to Ignore with you.
You seem upset. You are free to post what you want. Just as anyone is free to critique it or opine on it. For someone who says he doesn’t care you seem quite adamant about actually responding and look to be very upset over what others have posted.

Blackadder1916

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm relying on my memory of school so I could be a bit dated.

My memory of school vaccinations were for polio (still a real threat back then) and BCG (a tuberculosis vaccine given in Nfld and Quebec). All those others were yet to come, the method of acquired immunity in those days for measles, mumps and rubella was to get infected. When I joined in the 1970s, MMR was not available; in fact, I caught rubella (German Measles) at Cornwallis.

kkwd

Reaction score
My memory of school vaccinations were for polio (still a real threat back then) and BCG (a tuberculosis vaccine given in Nfld and Quebec). All those others were yet to come, the method of acquired immunity in those days for measles, mumps and rubella was to get infected. When I joined in the 1970s, MMR was not available; in fact, I caught rubella (German Measles) at Cornwallis.
There have been studies conducted regarding BCG relating to covid 19. A Cedars-Sinai study was done and results published in The Journal of Clinical Investigation. It was published almost a year ago.
Cedars-Sinai

Jarnhamar

Army.ca Legend
Reaction score
Since most things can be done online, I'm okay with that. As long as people can still access necessities (groceries, etc).
You can order groceries online and pick them up, or have them delivered to your house. You can also talk to a doctor over zoom.

OldSolduer

Army.ca Legend
Reaction score
I still can see faint traces of the BCG and tuberculosis inoculations. And tuberculosis is still a threat to many northern communities.